Have a complaint about your Uber trip? Here’s what to do about Uber Complaints & Uber Feedback:
If you have a complaint or issue with an Uber trip — or your Uber driver — filing a complaint directly to Uber Customer Service is highly recommended (and it’s also very easy to do).
Here’s how to file an Uber Complaint:
Submitting Uber Complaints
Uber Partners who drive for Uber are contractually obligated to maintain a high level of service & professionalism. This contractual obligation includes:
- Driving safely
- Driving customers to their destinations with the utmost efficiency
- Being polite and respectful at all times
- Adhering to Uber’s terms & services for Uber Partners
If you believe your driver has either: driven unsafely; been rude or disrepectful; charged you incorrectly (or charged you an unwarranted cancellation fee); violated Uber’s terms & services agreement; or has simply not lived up to your expectations, it is possible to file a complaint to Uber support (and also apply for a refund).
How do I file a complaint / get a refund on my Uber trip?
- Sign in to your Uber App.
- Once you are in the Uber App, tap the drop-down menu icon in the top left-hand of the App.
- Select ‘your trips‘
- You will see a history of your recent trips. Select the trip which you would like to dispute
- Select ‘I had an issue with my fare‘
- Select the issue you’ve had (you will see a list of options, including ‘My driver took a poor route‘, or ‘My driver stopped mid-trip‘, etc)
- Depending on which issue you choose, you will either be prompted to choose additional options, or will be allowed to manually type in details of your complaint. Provide as much detail as possible about your complaint — the more information you provide, the more likely it is that you will receive a partial or full refund for your trip.
- Tap ‘submit’
Can I submit an Uber complaint on a web browser?
If your Uber trip did not live up to expectations, you can also let Uber know HERE.
Get your first ride FREE by signing up with Uber Here!